About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Lifespan

Are you interested in how long a life you can expect to live??

Have a look at this site - answer the questions - and see what is in store for you

http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan

I'm thinking mine could be just about spot on - see what it comes up with for you

5 comments:

  1. I like this test better than the last one I took. The last one gave me a date of death... August 13, 2012 so I only had until this August. Now I've got another 25 years at least:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Annie - I hope you are joking and that isn't truly a date you have to think about.

      Delete
  2. My age came out at 85 but if I lose weight and get a bit more exercise then we are talking 100. Best make more effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, dear....thanks for this one.....I enjoyed it.


    Now, I just have to decide if I WANT to live to 99......
    (don't forget.....I was 84 when I took the test)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Cathy. How interesting. I can expect to be here until I am 97. Thank goodness, I have quite a fews years yet. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy