About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Window Dressing #1

I can't let these nice clean windows go to waste can I?
My Gardenia is flowering and smells so nice and sweet
I just had to bring a couple of blooms indoors
The tiny rose in the jar is labelled
A late pre packaged bare root buy in its first year
it could be mislabelled as it certainly isn't the colour or the height described on the label
But there will be more seasons to come so it may mature and look 'right' next year
Each time I see this funny little cat with the curly twisted tail I have to smile l
He really makes my day

Its been a while since I took part in Todays Flowers
so I hope you enjoy my window dressing
There are more flowers from around the world
to be seen here

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE gardenia. They have the most delectable scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, this would brighten my day having such lovely blooms in a pretty vase, and as for the kitty collectible, he's certainly put a smile on my face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wonderful, wish I could have roses in the garden, only another five months to go!!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy