About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Communication breakdown

No nobody has rubbed me up the wrong way its just that I’m finding it hard to communicate at the moment.

I have letters to reply to – as well as phone messages -  emails to answer – comments to acknowledge – and yet all I want to do is stay quiet in my own little world. 

I know I will surface soon and the words will flow just like they have before – its just if I let this deteriorate and get too much out of hand I’ll be gone for a while.

6 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that your recent great blog about caftans inspired a blog of my own at "It' Always Something".......take a look.

    http://www.loisstearns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need some down time. Enjoy yours Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be back soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Cathy. I tell people once in a while that I need some "me" time. We all need to have that bit of space. Take your time, you will be back when you are ready. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to be living in that same world as this New Year begins. If you find a good "kick start" let me know and I'll try it too. Meanwhile relax and enjoy without worry:)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy