About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The house in the park

Some of you may remember the park I walk in occasionally
The one with the wetlands and the bridge
The one I mentioned here earlier in October and also in April of this year
Its the one that has lovely benches - some new and some old like this one
The land was owned by a family with the surname Bridge
hence the featured bridge in what is now a council owned reserve

Well, if you stand at the bridge and look back you will see a fenced in area
 with some brightly coloured buildings

The house was part of the sale when the council bought the land and is now the home of the local Neighbourhood House and Garden Centre as well as a Community Playgroup

It is a beautifully calm place - full of lots of arts and crafts and other goodies
So from the front driveway
right through to the back entrance
you never know what is going to pop up
Mosaics are a popular class as is evident here at the front door 


There are lots of windy interesting paths that make the small block seem so much bigger


I'll tell you more about it next week

See more of Our World on a Tuesday at this link

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely place, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am usually not a fan of pink and blue houses but somehow these just seem right in that setting. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic area Cathy with that little community house tucked in the middle of it.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Cathy. That is just so lovely. What a great place to be able to walk around. Lovely photos too, by the way. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful setting for a playgroup and garden centre!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a wonderful place for quiet walks, contemplative rest or to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly beautiful bell you start showing.
    Wishing you a good Tuesday.
    / Hanne Bente
    www.finus.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely park you have there. Great place to spend a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a lovely little park where one can find peace and quiet in a natural setting.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy