About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What do you see?

These came via our inbox
Entitled
'Looks can be deceiving '
or
'Can you see'

They quite took my fancy so if you look hard you might see

A Baby
Ten faces in the tree

A Kissing Couple


Another face


and lastly
Three women

How did you do?
I can see them all 'cept for a third woman in the last one

4 comments:

  1. I saw them all. Look at the man's nose to find the third woman seated with her back to us. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see three. Alberts nose is definitely someones bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Cathy. They are just great. I like the baby and the three women. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I can see them all. it too a while to see all ten faces because I kept losing count.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy