About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, October 10, 2011

They came bearing gifts

Well girls he got away again

 Former Beatle Paul McCartney married for the third time yesterday
Sunday October 9th 2011


Ringo Starr and wife Babara Bach
Is Ringo going bald?

Maybe I'm too hard on myself as far as image is concerned

9 comments:

  1. Didn't they write "Can't buy me love"? Or was that some other group? It would appear you can buy love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Cathy. Well, I guess he looks pretty happy......again.....
    Maybe this one will last. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Sir Paul believes in the institute of marriage and has found happiness...I just wonder how 'iron clad' his prenuptial agreement is, he lost so much with Heather Mills...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not know this and do not care. We give too much time and news to celebrities when so many things of greater importance are happening in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I'm sorry. That sounded kind of nasty of me. Thanks for sharing the news Cathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. McCartney does all right for a man of a certain age, me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I must rummage through the CDs and find Abby Road. The greatest rock and roll album ever made? If not, it is right up there near the top I think. I surely do remember "I Want to Hold your Hand" back in the day. We went nuts as 13-year-olds. Can it really be that long ago?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He made a good match. I understand the bride is rich in her right. I certainly wish them well and Paul "third time luck". It seems some men just cannot be happy being single.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy