About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - almost

We travelled home early
knowing we would be too late

Her service was yesterday
She would have been thrilled with the turnout

Rest in Peace  Aunty Pam


edited to add:
Regular readers will know I have spoken about Aunty Pam  several times over the years.
She suffered from Alzheimers Disease and we lived on tenterhooks at times as she deteriorated.
Never knowing what was going to happen from one week to the next and when our next trip to the A&E dept would be
She spent the last two years in a nursing home - where she was safe and protected 

9 comments:

  1. My condolences, my friend. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm not very good with words of sympathy, but I am sorry. Not a happy homecoming, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Cathy to hear of your sad loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Cathy. My thoughts are with you on the loss of your Aunty Pam. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. God's blessing on you and your family over this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, your Aunty Pam has a very kind face, so sorry you have this sadness.
    I hope your holiday was nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry for your loss. cyber hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was sorry to hear about your Aunt Pam....may she RIP....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for your loss. Some of my very favorite memories center around Aunties who have gone on. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy