About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Morning has broken

This is what we woke to on Friday the First day of July 2011
A beautiful red sunrise
Such a change in just one minute
so much more colour
Since then the morning skies of the past two weeks
have been cloudy and miserable 
No colour whatsoever
In fact this morning we couldn't see any further than our noses!

to see spectacular skies from around the world

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots, amazing colours!
    Here the sun is shining, but only for a few more days, then it is back to rain and grey sky again.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sky, so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meaning to tell you for ages how much I love "Magoo". My cats have puny purrs.....sometimes I visit just to hear hm rumble.

    Thank you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very foggy here this morning and very very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Cathy. You take great photo's. I just love the colors, they are gorgeous. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Cathy! I'm new to your blog. What beautiful pictures! I really enjoyed them. Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about the weather, but I do love a beautiful sunrise like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely header!

    Your sunrise pictures are beautiful! I am seldom awake for Summer sunrises, so they are a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. About 10deg here today, bleak & raining.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy