About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Now you see them - now you don't

Them being the operative word
Parking the car at the gym last week this is what I saw.

The sky was a beautiful blue with a hint of cloud
Parts of the The Dandenongs were slightly hidden by a bit of low cloud

Now some regular readers will know
I have a habit of leaving my window open
So when someone came in
and mentioned it looked like rain I popped out to check
And this is what greeted me

What happened to the blue sky?
And where did the the top of my hills go?
Oh dear - this is what it looked like when I was ready to go home.

No blue to be seen at all
The clouds had covered the sky completely
Rolled down the hillside
Completely obliterating any views of Mt Dandenong and the surrounding hills
As I said in the title
Now you see them
Now you don't lol

For more Skywatch skies from around the world

15 comments:

  1. Amazing how fast that happens, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weather has been crazy lately. Everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The weather sure changed fast! Great photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day. Great photo's. I haven't seen Mt Dandenong for a while. I come from Cockatoo, then lived in Emerald after I got married and worked in Ferntree Gully. Loved to see the change in the pictures. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post for skywatch... Happy TGIF! Hoping you can visit my skywatch post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great views, natures own magic act!

    ReplyDelete
  7. disturbingly fast, those rain clouds. glad you were warned (I, too, leave my windows open)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melbourne for you! All for seasons in one day.
    Right now its sunny here I hope it continues, but being melb who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clouds really did move in on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sky shots!

    My Sky shots, have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the clouds move so fast looks like it's racing with you ^_^

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought you might have had a really long gym work out LOL! but no the weather just changes fast doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've gotten the seat soaked in just that situation! When it wants to, weather can blow up a storm in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those clouds didn't waste any time.
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy