About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Slow news day

You can always tell when it's a slow news day
The news bulletins end with weird and wacky items

This came through to us in an email
(one thats be doing the rounds for a while)
but its just the thing that would fit that bill

I call it Free Enterprise
others may say
its a Rip Off Merchant

Whatever, its a funny mystery
Unfortunately its also fake


Just click to enlarge

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty good, Cathy, gave me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this a long time ago, but it was set in the US. Pretty funny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to tell you for ages how much I adore Magoo.....especially his purr. I have 4 cats and I love them all dearly but none of them has a purr worth a damn in comparison to Magoo"s.

    His is truly what I might call.......
    the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story will probably come true now. It will give someone the idea so we better start checking the ID our parking attendants. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy