About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Be back in a week

Kiera made it safely to the cattery this morning
All that grizzling during the week was just for show
I opened the carry box and she walked straight in
Had a sniff
Settled down and curled up
Not a murmur from her as I drove up the road  
Next thing to do is for us to load the car
6 am tomorrow we are on our way
Theres about 700 kms/450 miles to drive
Along the Western Highway to the border
Then on to the Dukes Highway
Look out Adelaide - here we come
National Canoing Championships are on at West Lakes
Dh has a job to do and I'm going to have a rest
Weather is going to be good so there will be lots of beach walks 
  See you in a week or more

14 comments:

  1. Kiera is a good cat, we usually have to resort to subterfuge to get ours into his carry box. Yes, weather will be nice for the rest of the week, getting cool at night though so may pay to bring some warmer clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and we look forward to your return - hopefully with lots of pictures and stories about your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. See ya when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiera is a very good lass. Zebby is no problem to put in his carrycage, but as soon as he is put in the car he starts yowling - all the way there and he continues once we're inside.

    have a great holiday, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy!! Looking forward to hearing about your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely trip. I wish I could find some kind soul who would look after my Great
    Dane, Heidi, while I get away. I do not want to put here in a kennel. I hope to eventually convince a closest blogger friend to care for her.

    I have just begun reading the Trail Journal of an Aussie couple who is beginning to hike the Appalachian Trail, like my brother and sister-in-law did last year. They just flew out of Adelaide for the US. It will be interesting to follow them along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been so busy with grandchildren and medical issues and I failed to see you off so consider this a "welcome home" when you return. Hope your trip is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy! thank you for visiting my blog today and becoming a follower...you have such a nice blog and I enjoy visiting you...Have a nice day! hugs, Jennifer...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your site and your cute kitty Widget! As I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Inspiring Blog Award.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy