About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flowers in the hallway

Each week I think there won't be any flowers in the garden
but with the alternating wet days and then warm ones 
the roses don't seem to be waiting for cooler days to bloom again

So where I thought would be no more for this week 
odd ones keep popping up an various bushes
Not arranged in any particular order they all seem to blend well with each other and I managed to glean the last - or what I think are the last -pieces of the yellow Cape Fuschia (Phygelius)  and  Penstemon along with a couple of fuschia flowers and some long stemmed lavender






To see more flowers from around the world

11 comments:

  1. How lovely! Oh, how we are looking forward to Spring here!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Cathy! Nope, it appears you are still being blessed with a variety of beauties for your little table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    Blooms of Syclamen, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bunch of roses! it's a welcome sight when you enter this room.


    http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/02/todays-flowers-29-pink-lantana.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a lovely arrangement from your gleanings. I'm looking forward to seeing my roses bloom again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely...
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.
    I posted my garden pictures for Today's Flowers event and Blog Anniversary.
    Perhaps you want to visit a garden in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi Cathy!

    Seu arranjo é lindo! A casa mostrada no meu post é a casa dos meus pai. Meu pai tem oitenta anos, e todos os cachos de rosas ele corta e dá para minha mãe. Este eu consegui fotografar antes de ele ver. No outro dia estas flores já estavam no vaso dentro de casa. Obrigada pela visita e abraços a você!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy here
    thanks for all the comments on the roses - they certainly are making a difference to the hallway - not sure what I'll do in the wintertime lol
    Anyway for those who'd like to know what Mitiam just said - I used G translate and this is the answer

    Hi Cathy! Its arrangement is gorgeous! The House shown in my post is the home of my father. My father has eighty years, and all bunches of roses it cuts off and give to my mother. This I managed to photograph before he see. The other day these flowers were already in the pot indoors. Thank you for stopping by and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How delightful!
    Have a wonderful new week Cathy.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful display of pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are lovely but I am more taken with the great table you have them on.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy