About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chocolate cake anyone?

Sometimes I think my husband has selective memory
No matter how much I tell him I 'did' do something in the past
he says 'I don't remember that'

Now I have proof positive that I did cook chocolate cakes :))


photos enlarge with a click
Might have been a long time ago tho - the older boy turns 50 next year lol

10 comments:

  1. The point is your were right! Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sons were such cute little boys, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post of great memories. I don't think we let kids lick the batter spoon anymore because it contains raw eggs. However I couldn't resist letting my grandkids eat the chocolate chip cookie dough this weekend. After all I know how fresh our eggs are:) How could you have a 50 year old child?? Wait a minute, our oldest is 46.....Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolate cakes are my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The old pictures are definite proof! Very cute! I used to make chocolate cakes too - from scratch! I seldom make cakes anymore, not even from a mix. LOL!

    I think maybe somebody wants chocolate cake!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute photos and I think all men have memories like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! They are having the most adorable fun! I love their sweet smiles totally engulfed in the task at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was there Cathy, I remember seeing it when I saw the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy