About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Whats' on my mind

On my mind today is the fact that I no sooner
get the idea to tidy up this area
and this is what happens

Actually I don't mind the visitor
Isn't she a dear :)

What amazes though is that when we changed
to this computer desk
we remarked at how much more room
we had than the last little one

Yes, well I suppose its like an empty space in a cupboard
or on the kitchen bench
Stuff sort of appears to fill it - not sure how that happens lol

Papers near the phone on the left hand side
should have been put away or tossed
Its accumulated over the past few days

You - wouldn't be me -
use the computer to 'check something'
and leave that something sitting there
Quite a few times by the look of it lol

Does anyone else out there have
Golf Balls and Tape Measures
living next to their computer??

If you go to Rhonda's blog
you will see 'what's on the mind' of many others

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Cathy, I can so relate! My Womb is trying to get cluttered, I try to get everything put back away, but it's a very hard thing to do! It looked so clean and it is slowly filling up, first a lamp, then another lamp, then my sister's big shell, and now I have a little pot with a flower in it, and a Kleenex box. When will the carnage end?

    AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Pretty cat btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is a beautiful cat! Is it a burmese? I have a few tape measures on my desk but no golf balls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! Funny how they have a habit of knowing how to get our attention.
    Right now there are 4 dogs (my 2 and I am dog sitting for a friend) in my house and it is quite a comedy act for me to make my bed in the morning. I try to distract them with something and then slip to my room. But the bed is the perfect height for them to get right in my face and feel secure in their love. Before I know it they are all around me and the bed is more messy than when I started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same desk and the same clutter problem, except for the cat. Why, one may ask, is there a rotary cutter next to the computer? Or a pile of picture frames?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen a cat that color! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find the mess either side of my laptop stops Zebby Cat sitting on the laptop (he makes a better door than a window, lol).

    Keira is so beautiful with her gleaming coat and elegant legs, and she knows how to look into the camera. Zebby refuses to co-operate.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy