About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Take a little look

These photos are for Tracy
An average girl who is having a bit of a rough trot at the moment

They aren't that marvellous
but they will show
that seasons come
and seasons go

Most of the roses have finished their summer bloom
which means my Gardenia and Buddleia are in full bloom



Agapanthus are thriving all over the garden
And in shadyish spots
Fuschia and Yellow Phygelius
(Cape Fuschia)  
grow happily side by side
Soon it will be our turn for shorter days
and longer nights

7 comments:

  1. How lovely, I am looking for our turn at greens and colors!

    Thank you Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well those pictures sure made me feel better...oh how I long for those days...BTW, i love your cat collection from a few days ago...so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cathy! They are absolutely beautiful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the flowers are beautiful. With all our snowy weather seeing your summer is cheering me up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty blossoms! Oh, we so look forward to Spring at home. Thanks for sharing the pretty images.
    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great Cathy, yes I did see the post. I will talk to my quilting friends when classes start up again. There were a group who did the same thing after the fires so Im sure something is being arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. We are in the icy grip of winter so it is quite lovely to see your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy