About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Technology - Wireless

New Technology
an alternative construction or operating method

Wireless
is a term used to describe telecommunications in which electromagnetic waves (rather than some form of wire) carry the signal over part or all of the communication path

All this new technology
can be a pain to get used to
baffling at times

Even for the birds

You may need to enlarge cartoon

9 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy,

    the cartoon is just brilliant. Thank you for delivering a happy laugh,

    Michelle, with a "nose buried in a fluffy scarf" Zebby - is only 12C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine them all falling down just like in the cartoons, with those looks on their faces. Thanks for the laugh. The hot weather hasnt lasted, it cool and wet here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy... i feel exactly like those birds when it comes to technology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness that is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much of our electronic lives is a mystery. I still marvel at radio. How wonderful it must have been for Marconi to hear the first trans Atlantic wireless communication while standing on a hill in Newfoundland.

    Some things we just take on faith without really understanding the science.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where will bird roost if the world gose wireless?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy