About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Did you know

This year we will experience 4 unusual dates.... 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 .......... NOW go figure this out.... take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it WILL EQUAL .... 111!

I tried it and it worked lol

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting! I can change the equation and be able to figure out the ages of my children, I can always remember their birthday, but to figure out just how old they are - another story. For example:
    111-68=43, my #3 will be 43 next month! or 110-64=46, my first born was 46 on his birthday last year! COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son-in-law e-mailed this to me the other day. It's pretty quirky. I tried the age thing with several of my family memebers and it came up 111 for all of them.
    Looking forward to the A to Z Challenge and it was good to hear from you. Go ahead and use your camera if you want--photos can also be posted to represent A to Z themes.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it all mean!?!? As long as I don't find myself stranded on a weird Island where a series of 1s keep popping up around every corner, I guess I'll be o.k.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy