About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Are you able to 'Do Nothing'

Thanks to Christine at Christine's Blog I found this little beauty

Have a look at this website - its ok to click on the link

If you are feeling tired and weary this will refresh you

http://www.donothingfor2minutes.com/

The challenge is sit and do nothing for two minutes - just sit and enjoy the peace that comes from doing it.  Be aware you will 'fail' if you touch your mouse or the keyboard once your time starts - oh and don't forget to have your sound on

Enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    I love your little cat, that's adorable! I could play with that for a while! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed this one, Cathy. I did like the sound of the water too.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy