About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joke - warning - Adult bit blue

Many of you overseas blog readers trying to cope with nasty winters will have seen we are nearly at the end of the first month of Summer here in Australia

AND

I'm sure you will aso have read on various blogs that whereas it should be lovely and sunny and warm here in Melbourne - and all over Australia as well - It is freezing cold

So much so I've had the heating on.  There has been snow up in the High Country (just 2 hours away from me) -its usually reserved for the winter months but this year decided to make an appearance last week.

Edited to add:
Snow at Buller
Snow at Hotham

I think all our states and territories have had flooding because it keeps pouring with rain.  Not gentle rain but torrential storms that have caused havoc all over the place.  We were warned about La Nina earlier in the year, see  here and here and here

SO

I needed something to make me laugh and when this appeared in our Inbox I knew you wouldn't mind me sharing it with you

(see warning above)

Little Johnny Strikes Again...


The teacher asked the class to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, "My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word fascinate, not fascinating."

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Rock City , and I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand.

The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate,"  so she called on him for his offering..

Johnny said, "My Aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons

but her t***s are so big

she can only fasten eight."

The teacher sat down and cried.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry your having such cold weather. Little Johnny does it every time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such strange weather that you are having, I cannot imagine snow in summer!

    Oh, that Little Johnny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was funny and what is funnier I haven't been able to open your blog for a while now and you tell a joke and it openend.
    .....lol
    Weather seems to be terrible all over Cathy, stay dry. I am living in a snow globe....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am rolling with laughter that is funny!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy