About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Past Handwork

Just to finish off the handwork theme

I thought you might like to see some photos of a blanket
I made for my friend's first granchild

The first photo was taken in August 2000
so Tamika is now 10 and a fabulous little girl
who loves her grandma very much
(her surrogate Aunty as well)

This one's a little pale but shows it was actually used at times
Well, maybe just for new born photo shoots lol


I know my work is appreciated
when I'm asked to be in the photo along with the baby:)) 

5 comments:

  1. The photo is great of all three... sweet baby, sweet blanket and sweet You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Very pretty. You did a great job.I just order another one of my AU magazines. I will think of you as I read it.:)
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful and such a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy