About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Watery Wednesday



This beautiful bridge goes over the pond near the Chinese Garden
in Monash Park Shepparton here in Victoria
We visited there last December (2009)
and thoroughly enjoyed looking at as well as walking over the bridge 
I love the bright red paint on the metal work 
It makes it really stand out







Maybe you would like to read this press release about the opening the previous August


for more watery images from around the world

19 comments:

  1. Love the red against the background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! That imperial red really does make you notice it! Nice details on the railing. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty bridge Cathy, and looks like a lovely place to walk around.
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the bridge I'm sure will attract everyone it really stand out on the views of the pond

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water is pleasant but the red bridge is really outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful bridge. And so many lily pads in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last shot best, with the water and lilies as a background to the metal fence!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bridge. Love the red colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stylish bridge with great attention to detail! I even love the lamp posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would very much enjoy seeing this place Cathy, .......:-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very attractive bridge. is that a sculpture in the middle of the pond?

    ReplyDelete
  12. the red metal sure makes it stand out. Looks like a nice pond

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've visited a few Japanese Gardens, but never heard of a Chinese one. How cool is that?! You captured some lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The red really does make that stand out. I've always enjoyed bridges over ponds.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy