About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kiera's take on life - Camera Critters

Having said 'Goodbye'
and watch my dearest friend Leroy
pass over the Rainbow Bridge last May
it means I'm the only feline in the house now
and THAT means
I should be allowed to take a few liberties!!

Like sitting on the big bed whenever I please
but
NO
I was told to get off of here
because 'she' was coming back to make it 

Doesn't she know how beautiful I look
and this unmade bed is so inviting
I do wish she'd hurry up
my eyes are starting to droop
And - Mmmm - this side of the bed
is really soft and comfortable

Yes - I hear you
You're coming back so I need to get off
But this is so delicious
I could stay here all day
What do you mean?
What am I doing?

I heard the phone ring
I knew you'd be a while
so I decided to take a bath

Won't be long - nearly finished
I'll be off in minute!






Does anyone remember the time
Leroy and Kiera spent on the computer desk
See here in March

I'm wondering if this is what she was up to lol



click the photos and they will enlarge

This is also my Camera Critters post
click here to see other 'critters' from around the world



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog Carol brought fond memories of my cat Tabitha who was diabetic for the last four years of her life. I had to inject her twice daily, but she had a good life we used to have a caravan in the Surrey ccountryside and after my husband's death used to take Tabitha on the train to get to the caravan. she loved the train and also made many friends on the caravan site, ah! those were the days.
    Have a good day.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute. We don't have cats right now since our daughter's boyfriend is terribly allergic to them. Our two Labs have the same attitude about our bed, however. Sometimes I make half of the bed and have to wait to make the other half until one of the Labs moves off of it. ;)

    Darling post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cat!
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cat and my dog would get along famously, or maybe not, they might fight over the bed! lol... Thank you Cathy for stopping by my blog and leaving your very kind comment! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post!! When you've posted pictures of your cat before, I know I've said it, but it's worth repeating that Kiera is really a lovely cat!! I also recognize that map from my own house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this post Cathy, you managed to bring a smile to my face.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious post! Love the series of photos of Keira! Adore that map of the bed! So true! (I have a cat!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice post, a funny cat wants to spoil herself, nice photo and story of the cat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful post! Our too cats like to "help" when the beds are being made too.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy