About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm still here

Life is busy - Dh is getting better and better - Life is good - I'll be back sometime soon

BTW he thinks this joke is funny - not quite sure what I think.


THE SENSITIVE MAN


THE ROOM WAS FULL OF PREGNANT WOMEN WITH THEIR PARTNERS.

THE CLASS WAS IN FULL SWING.

THE INSTRUCTOR WAS TEACHING THE WOMEN HOW TO BREATHE PROPERLY AND WAS TELLING THE MEN HOW TO GIVE THE NECESSARY ASSURANCE TO THEIR PARTNERS AT THIS STAGE OF THE PREGNANCY.

SHE SAID "LADIES, REMEMBER THAT EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR YOU.

WALKING IS ESPECIALLY BENEFICIAL.

IT STRENGTHENS THE PELVIC MUSCLES AND WILL MAKE DELIVERY THAT MUCH EASIER!"

SHE LOOKED AT THE MEN IN THE ROOM, "AND GENTLEMEN, REMEMBER -- YOU'RE IN THIS TOGETHER --- IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU TO GO WALKING WITH HER."

THE ROOM SUDDENLY GOT VERY QUIET AS THE MEN ABSORBED THIS INFORMATION.

THEN A MAN AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM SLOWLY RAISED HIS HAND.

"YES?" ANSWERED THE TEACHER.


"I WAS JUST WONDERING.

IS IT ALL RIGHT IF SHE CARRIES A GOLF BAG WHILE WE WALK?"

Boom Boom

10 comments:

  1. Ummm, it is funny, but I think probably more from a male point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's smiling! Glad to hear he is getting better.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh, it's quite early in the morning it's a good way to start the day.
    Pleased to hear that your huisband is getting better.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I see the humor. A pregnant woman might be tempted to use the clubs....... on her husband. Glad your husband is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an endless list of people to send this too. Good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that made me smile too. Glad things are perking up for you all.....

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your dh is feeling better. The joke was funny indeed...only a man could ask a questions such as that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, c'mon this is funny.......have a great weekend......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, gosh, that is funny. In another life, while wearing a different hat, I was a Certified Childbirth Educator back when that sort of thing wasn't popular at all. That sort of humor in class would have been greatly appreciated!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy