About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Watery Wednesday

Montes Reef Resort
Hydeaway Bay
Far North Queensland


Oh how I wish I was back here
Able to walk along this sandy beach 


Enjoy a nice cool drink on the deck


eat a meal of freshly caught fish with friends


Sit in the shade and enjoy the waves lapping close by


Laugh as the road turns bumpy
and asphalt turns to red dirt
the closer you get to there


Knowing whats waiting:))

Pure delight as we enjoy all the above and more
Plus knowing its warmer there than it is in Melbourne right now lol 

12 comments:

  1. we can always dream.:p
    i'm also dreaming of a beach...it's been raining in my part of the part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice there right now. Lovely water shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of photos you got!
    If your interested check out my newly opened photo challenge website which is abit different from the rest :)
    www.weekdayphotos.com.
    Its all about being creative and having fun.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to be near the sea too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so nice to unwind there in the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely beach side photos you took...nice vacation spot I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems absolutely inviting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a very inspiring a special place. One in which I would love to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to be there too! It's heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful place. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cold for anyone to swim?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy