About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

This one's for Angela

Sometimes things just get to be too much

Angela at Earthmama has had a hard time recently


Raising a family can have its problems
Cars and sons can be a problem

Losing our pets can be stressful
especially when they have been part of our family for a long time

When our friends are in strife
and need all the support we can give them
It can be hard on our emotions

I 'found' this rainbow in Liverpool Road, Kilsyth this morning
To me it looked like it was the promise of something good
that would follow the storm 

For some reason I thought of Angela and her troubles

click to enlarge

As I drove down the road it seemed to be getting further away


And then when I got to a spot
with what I hoped was a clear view
so I could sit and look
it had almost gone


Angela - I hope all your troubles and worries melt away
just like this rainbow did

Pop over to Earthmama
say Hello to Angela
brighten her day

Tell her Cathy at Still Waters sent you

3 comments:

  1. I was pleased to visit Angela's and wish her well. This is a lovely message you have prepared for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet message to cheer Angela. YOu are very thoughtful! I am going to head to her page and end a greeting as well. Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    I am so touched.
    I am very grateful to have such a wonderful bloggie mate.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy