About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunset at Waikiki - Skywatch Friday



Not the best of photos
But I hope you are able to see
the masses of people still on the beach
the evening these were taken

After a very warm day
it was a stunning sunset
the low light
making the beachgoers,
the surfers in the waters
the boards and the outriggers
look quite eerie in the shadow

you will need to click to enlarge and enjoy




For more skies from around the world

14 comments:

  1. Awesome photo's it looks so relaxing.
    Of course it's already Friday where you are,
    Take care and have fun.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how very beautiful! Thank you for this treat for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunset!And such interesting cloud formations on the horizon! There surely are a lot of people there! Hope you have a great weekend, Cathy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these shots. Stunning, colorful...

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. promissing beautiful. please have a nice friday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clouds, gorgeous sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever so pretty views, the colours are just magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos - beautiful sunsets and such interesting pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a paradise to me, beautiful sunset. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treat to visit here and feel like I'm on vacation for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh but what gorgeous skies! Looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, if you go to my blog there is an award awaiting you. Thanks for all the support you have given me,

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cathy, those photos make me wish I was on a holiday right now....... spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy