About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Change of scene

Trying to forget the Pity Party Post of earlier in the day

This is the way I was feeling 
you may have to click and enlarge to read the writing
Now I know what to think on those 'fat' days
This I'm sure is the thoughts of many felines
And this is how my darling man has been looking after me

Hope you liked them
Bye for now
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Animals display our feelings in so many ways. Those cat photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy