About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Your Age using Chocolate Math

This fun email arrived the other day
and as I love chocolate
and as I know some of you have a liking for it as well
thought I'd share it with you

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH



You don't have to tell me your age
(you'd probably lie anyway lol)

BUT… the Hershey Man will know!


Have some fun with this
but
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute ..
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10)



2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)


3. Add 5



4. Multiply it by 50
(I'll wait while you get the calculator )


5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 ..
If you haven't, add 1759


6... Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.


You should have a three digit number


The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).


The next two numbers are


YOUR AGE!
Oh YES, it is!!!!!

It worked out for me so it has to be true lol


2010 IS THE ONLY YEAR IT WILL EVER WORK,
SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

6 comments:

  1. It was hard to concentrate on the arithmetic while drooling over those chocolates but it worked out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty amazing.

    Glad you visited so I get to your new site to follow.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fancy the idea of age through caramel!
    Just teasng about the ipod man. I agree with you completely.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worked for me too, I wonder how it always works out right, now I'm off to open up some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy