About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, May 21, 2010

With a little help




A little help from my friends
allowed me to accept the inevitable
to accept things had changed

It also allowed me to see what was happening around me
Rainy days

Strange foggy sunrises


A new season of flowers

Early Azaleas
down the side of the deck
The first Camelia of the season
tucked away near the side wall with all the plant pots

A late rose
that I've forgotten the name of
still wet from the morning rain
and a new blog
'cose it was time for a change

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Thanks for telling me you had a new one. I liked the sculptured piece of holding hands. The flower photos were very welcoming, too. Good luck with your new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of the beautiful blooms in your garden. Love the little figures and the skyscapes.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your new blog and it is looking good....every now and then we all need new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think change is in the air here too, often happens with a change of season i find. I am looking forward to my new beginings. Thank you for telling me about your new blog & thank you for becoming a follower of mine!!
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos, and a great new blog.
    Yes my friend and I are still talking. its only football after all

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for letting me know about your new blog Cathy.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy