About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Skywatch Friday


Here are some more photos of my early morning walk
The walk I took whilst we were in Adelaide the other week
The one to the little bridge in West Lakes Shore 
that goes over to Delfin Island

Standing looking at the bridge I could see blue skies with some cloud

Yet when I looked down the river to my left it was decidedly grey 
If you enlarge the photo
you'll get the first glimpse of the rowers
I featured the other day in Watery Wednesday
up there in the top right hand corner


Looking the other way to my right I could see those lovely blue skies 

On the bridge I double checked to my left
still misty and grey

See the large houses with their river front moorings
Yet there was that sunshine on my right
as well as more large houses with their river front moorings
Had to double check the sky on 'our' side of the river
the side I was staying on
Yes - we had the sunshine and fluffy clouds

All those misty grey clouds were over the city
where it rained for part
of the Anzac Day March
yet we got only a sprinkling where we were

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo's, there are some beautiful places in the world, some we see and some we see through other people's photo's thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely walk you went on. Those are great photos Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great walk, love the pretty sky and the waterway. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cathy, Thanks for sharing your walk with us. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy I really enjoy seeing photos of other parts of our beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy