About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Skywatch Friday


Early morning
Very early morning - April 23rd
6.38am
Filling up at Laverton
Western suburbs of Melbourne
on our way to Adelaide

We'd already been on the road for over an hour
Long interstate drive ahead of us
I'd just about woken up lol

Dh had gone in to pay
I got out to stretch my legs 
looked to one side
as I got back in the car
and saw this beautiful sunrise

So many cars on the road already
I wondered if any of the drivers on their way to work
were able to take it all in

Fabulous way to start a long weekend away from home:))

click to enlarge and take it all in




Skywatch photos from around the world

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous skies! Truly glorious colors! Magnificent captures! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Have a lovely weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... the sky looks like it's on fire! Wonderful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say WOW too! What gorgeous colors and a wonderful sky. Happy Skywatching!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy