About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just a little note

Hello there
We are off to Adelaide in the morning - very early in the morning
Long drive - about 9 hours maybe more depending how long we take at stops
Lovely friends to stay with at the other end
Lovely things to look forward to
Catching up with friends - BBQs - forecast of good weather
Anzac Day March on Sunday
Flags - Bands - Clapping - Tears

Will be driving home Tuesday
My posts have been dated and hopefully will auto post
So I'll catch up with you all then
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time,
    Safe journey there and back.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a safe trip Cathie, the weather is quite nice here in Adelaide at the moment, quite warm actually. I think that some rain has been forecast for Anzac Day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip and be safe. I am sorry I have been behind in reading my favorite blogs but have not been feeling well.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip!! I can't wait to see your pictures and catch up with you on your return!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy