About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello again

Just a little note to say - hello again
Will try and get round to say hello to all those visitors I've missed out on this past month
Playing in someone elses backyard has been fun but unfortunately I haven't been tending to my own
So really will have to catch up on all the goss. I missed whilst going from A to Z lol
Look out for me as I pop in to say Hello - will post here most likely on Monday morning
Bye for now 
Cathy


4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your A - Z post. When are you leaving on holiday for Canada......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good week-end and congratulations on completing the challenge.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on making it to "z". I would not have had the self discipline to stay with it. You managed to be quite clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on going A-Z. I enjoyed popping in to read what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy