About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22 - S

Letter S of The Blogging from A-Z April Challenge

Sleeplessness
Cause and Effect

Cause
Snoring and various other sound effects like steam engine, sniffing and snorting noises emanating from a certain person's snout

Effect
Said person's sleeping partner unable to sleep, making them sh'itty and snarly, and causing them to, spit out-shout out - speak or even say (depending on how long its been going on ) - some simply nasty words sounding like Shut Up or Ship Out to the Spare bed

I know that didn't sound nice - but I'm not feeling nice today
Wonder why:((

6 comments:

  1. Ah those disgusting, loud noises that the bed partner emits! I am all too familiar with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I think I know exactly why you feel Snarky today?

    ~ Rayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, I'd feel the same.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I was struggling to fall asleep last night for much the same reason. Finally sat up and asked (nicely) him to ROLL OVER! Poor guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too live with a snorer and there are some sleepless nights cause nothing stops him, I mean nothing....not even a pillow on his face.lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like someone needs to pitch a tent in the back yard and sleep there. I would not want to suggest who. Just flip a coin.

    I sleep with my Great Dane, Heidi, and she make very little noise. It is her long leggedness that is a problem. I am getting good at sleeping at the foot of the bed while she gets the pillows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy