About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Watery Wednesday at RHS Garden Wisley


RHS GardenWisley
Surrey England

An absolutely fabulous garden we visited
during our 2004 overseas trip to see family and friends

This is the house (Laboratory) and Canal Pond 
looking quite splendid the day we were there

please click the photos to enlarge

A closer view of the building
on a very cool September afternoon

Here are some links
to help you find out more
about this wonderful garden and surrounds

to see more worldwide Watery Wednesday posts

8 comments:

  1. I would imagine I could spend many hours here browsing around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place to visit. I bet you really enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place, I love all the colors and reflection. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit these beautiful old house & gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, beautiful pics. I have always loved England...especially its quaint little villages and countryside.
    But I steer clear from those country pubs serving rough cider, ha ha. It kicks like a love sick bull!

    What I love about England is their fish & chips, eating from a newspaper, often the News of the World...eat and read the gossip.
    Hows the fish & chips where you are?

    By the way, glad to know you were in Penang before. I sure miss that place....
    You have a nice day Cathy, stay young and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
    Drop by if free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how beautiful.....you have been to some wonderful places my friend......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful place to visit.
    :-) Really looking forward to seeing England.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy