About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Watery Wednesday at Chatsworth House


Derbyshire England

We spent hours touring the house and gardens
and wouldn't you know it
the camera played up:(

So here are just a few Watery photos from our visit in 2004

For more information on this beautiful old house
click on this link
or this one

The Fountains and the Canal Pond
The Revelation Fountain  
The Cascade
and this is the Cascade from below
photo courtesy of Wikipedia

More Watery Wednesday posts can be seen 

10 comments:

  1. Makes me long for summer and getting back out to see some touristy spots in this always fascinating world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how grand and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a majestic place, you captured it perfectly.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots, Cathy! The landscaping is wonderful love the fountains and all the pretty green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved formal gardens! You have captured them wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos of Chatsworth Cathy. I particularly liked the one of the long step-like waterfall in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just downright disturbing....you didn't invite me to come along. [wink]

    Beautiful.

    My Wednesday photo is a BROWN PELICAN at the marina [I also have another photo, by link, of the same pelican that is much better...a close up on my photo blog].

    COME SEE THE BIRD!

    Hope your Wednesday is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely phtos and great post:)
    Have a nice wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, you have really been to some wonderful and very interesting places!!! I continue to enjoy your pictures and my visits to your blog! Enjoy your Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy