About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Seasons come and Seasons Go

Well, it would seem Summer is over - the long hot days have moved on.

The last major cricket games in the Southern Hemisphere are happening in New Zealand

http://cricket.com.au/default.aspx?s=vbtourofnewzealand2010

And now:-

The AFL (Aussie Rules) season has begun proper - Round 1 games are over and done with

And a special team lost :((

http://livescores.afl.com.au/livestats-10280102.html

Heres the fixture list for Round 2 along with some other bits and pieces of interest
http://essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=7312

Lets hope they can get it together and please us all this season lol

3 comments:

  1. This brings to mind watching my Dad play cricket back in the day, oh so long ago when I was between seven and 12. We're waiting for our weather to warm up now, it's cold and rainy out there today. Our lovely burst of spring disappeared after a few days. Now we're looking forward to seeing it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen a Cricket match in ages.but here we are the beginning of spring snd baseball is in full swing the plants are emerging from their little pots..trees are blooming and soon I will whining about the heat, lol...
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy