About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kids Jokes

Its a lovely Sunday afternoon here in Melbourne
March 21st our Autumnal Equinox
'equal day and night'
http://www.shadowsofoz.net/calendar/solstices_equinoxes.html

Theres the promise of shorter days and cooler nights
a general slowing down
and for some reason
I am in desperate need of a sugar fix
- but there's nothing sweet in the house -
 ('cept me of course lol)
So I thought you'd like to hear these jokes
I heard on the radio yesterday morning

Yesterday - Saturday - morning Hilary Harper on
the old 3LO now referred to as 774 ABC Melbourne
asked children to ring in with their favourite joke
http://www.abc.net.au/melbourne/programs/melbourne_saturdays/

These are some of them

Why did the jellybean go to school?


Because it wanted to be a Smartie!


Here's another - definitely from a kids joke book

Why did the Toilet Paper roll down the hill?

To get to the bottom!
Boom Boom !!

btw did you know that here in Australia the TP brand
has the words
'Quilton loves your bum'
written on the inside of the cardboard inner roll?

3 comments:

  1. Really ??? ...I'm going to have a look. I'm sure I have some Quilton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jokes! Here we are now heading towards spring and summer...finally! We have had wonderful 50 and 60 degree days the last few days so outside we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece is going to love these jokes......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy