About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can see some Fun times ahead

Last week we were looking at sailing times in August from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland

My friend in NS tells me on Skype she'd prefer a daytime crossing

Why, says I

Well, so I'll be able to see where we're going, says she

What part of the Atlantic Ocean do you want to see Bonnie??

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Cathy!
    Wow! This is a lovely blog! I've made myself a follower because i wouldn't want to miss out on any more posts. Will come back to do more catch up reading.

    Have a good week ahead! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    I have an award for you!

    http://remotetreechanger.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any holiday anyway, anywhere, any time is a good one for me, but blog photos of the Atlantic at night might not be a winner LOL!!
    Have a great day Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious. I would love to sail to Newfoundland and Labrador. It is a fascinating place and a unique part of Canada. They may even have a more interesting way of mangling the Queen's English than the Aussies.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy