About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekend Reflections


Down at the park the other day
I noticed some of the ducks swimming my way
I noticed the relections in the water but also
wondered if this is what they were saying
as they paddled towards me

please click to enlarge
Oh goody, someones coming our way!!

Wonder if theres anything to eat ??

 No - Not a thing - come on lets go!

to see more Weekend Relections

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Cathy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty watery reflections! Those ducks always seem to see us and translate us as food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ducks and reflections, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No conversation or affection. It's all about food. Hum, sounds like my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps they ate saying "Ah well , that's life, Better luck next time ! "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice series of shots. And I bet that's exactly what they were thinking! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting triad. Sailing in formation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos. And yes, that is probably just what they were saying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos and the monologue is great! Have a wonderful week.
    Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy