About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Watery Wednesday - Feb 2010 - 3 aka All Aboard an Alaskan Cruise

We've been thinking about travel plans recently
and looking at photos of past trips

Two very wet ones
- quite suitable for a Watery Wednesday post :) -
from an Alaskan Cruise
taken in 2006

Not only wet but rather cold as well lol

please click to enlarge the photos

A very 'lonely' me surveying the landscape
all the others had called it a day lol
I loved the look of the low cloud
that ran along the side of the land

and don't you love the reflections
of the deck chairs on the wet deck   

to view more Watery Wednesday posts from around the world

13 comments:

  1. my husband told me an Alaskan cruise sounds very cold...lovely pictures though. I love the low clouds, but it does look gloomy. Someone told me he enjoyed the midnight sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely shots. what an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The low cloud is amazing. Lovely scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos from your cruise! Love the awesome scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Alaskan Cruise!!! I just received a brochure in the mail yesterday for that very thing!
    I bet it IS cold, but OH SO BEAUTIFUL! I say GO FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos! It reminds me of our Alaskan cruise on Holland America. But our weather in June was warm it was in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adventure and nice shots too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cathy, Please to meet you! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a "fun" comment.
    An Alaskan trip is on my wish list. Glad you were able to see such a beautiful part of our world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to do the Alaskan Cruise/Canada tour ....maybe one day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope where ever you decide to go it will be warm and dry. I'm not much of a traveler, would rather stay home, enjoy my backyard and eat out for a week, no cooking or dishes. To me that's a vacation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these photos are simply stunning! Love the captures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely clouds. We are going to Alaska in August. What month ere you there I'm trying to get an idea of what clothes to take.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy