About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I was telling the truth

A couple of friends of mine rang today and asked me if I was making the previous post up - nobody would talk about mass murders when advertising their B&B even if they did take place down the road a bit

Sorry to disappoint them but that really did come from a website advertising the virtues of a B&B in cottages attached to a lighthouse in the Corner Brook area of Newfoundland.

I did remove the name of the Inn and won't give it to you (might by email)'cose it could be a very nice place to visit but I can assure you all the words in italics came from that one advertisment.  They are all to do with the same establishment which as I say could be very comfortable and good value, I just found it amusing they would present such macabre facts to try and drum up business.

Long way to go till we arrive there in September - lots of planning ahead (and saving)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is a genius marketing ploy, like an annoying jingle, makes you never forget their name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it had to be true, who could make that stuff up?? Hope you aren't staying there!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy