About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don't believe everything you read !!

When you're sad and lonely
Theres always someone ready to talk to you
In the chat room lol

But are they really
who they say they are

click to enlarge 











First time meeting
I wonder if this ever happens


7 comments:

  1. LOL. Who knows what evil lurks behind the keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!
    Loved 'em girl, loved 'em!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I just read your last 2 posts, and as we say, "I know funny, and YOU are funny!!" THANKS for a much needed chuckle at the end of a long, long day!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gday Cathy. Great cartoons. we NEver know who lurks out there in cyber space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,
    Thanks for the laughs !
    I was sent a cartoon of two dogs who'd been in a chat room and were comparing notes . One said to the other "We were getting on so well until I discovered she was a cat "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I loved this very much! You have the best comics! And yes, who knows who is "lurking" out there? Thanks for the big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, Yes I am always trying to get healthier. Been walking alot and buying alot of vegies & fruit from the local Farmers Market. We moved late last year & now the Farmers Market is only 2 minutes down the road..which is great. :-)Happy to say the scales are on their way down...I want to get fitter before our overseas trip in April.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy