About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Dawn in a small village

Do pop over and visit John at his blog called Going Gently - todays posting had me in stitches:)

He writes of his life in a small welsh village called Trelawnyd - warts and all  lol

While you are there do watch the little video taken very early in the morning in his village - and please remember to put your sound on

You'll realise why when you listen - the Dawn Chorus is alive and well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy