About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Watery Wednesday -

Still in Bowen Queensland 
August 2009

Some afternoons we'd come down for a walk
Beginning with 5minutes
standing on the foreshore just looking
Some days there'd be nothing going on
Some days there were out of the ordinary things going on
We only saw these horses on one occasion

click on the photos to enlarge and see in full

For more Watery Wednesday posts
Click here

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The beach is great. I would like to be there.

    have a nice day

    Gunilla in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea, sand and sky and few signs of crowds nourish the soul! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to look at this beach up close too, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohh....these photos make me want to go to the beach....great shots

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! I love the second one... I could sit under a tree like that for hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks warm and wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Lovely scenery, lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy