About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Theres a New One coming

Can’t stay long – this dratted machine has been playing up
Each time I go to load something it freezes
Change a web site and it freezes so I give up
Haven't visited anyone for ages
Dh says once ‘his man’ comes back from holidays
it will be going down for a grease and oil change and possibly some parts renewed.
Why does that make me think of a diminished bank balance??

Anyway I hope you enjoy this evening
and look forward to seeing you all in 2010.
We are staying close to home this year
at the moment its 30c/about 85f here in Melbourne and very humid 
there’s a cool change supposedly on its way
complete with thunder lightning and torrential rain

What’s the betting it arrives about midnight
just as the big firework display is set to start lol

Bye for now
Happy New Year
Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    I'm trying to make a recipe called nut slice and it calls for a slice pan...What is that? (Not an American term)
    Happy New Year..
    Jan in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Cathy hope you and your family have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. It is 3:05pm, a few more hours to go. At around l1pm we will make waffles. A traditional we started a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From a very cold Virginia, all the very best to you and your family for a Happy Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Mother Nature provide you with her own thunder and lightning fireworks? Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy