About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skywatch Friday



Close to where I live is a suburb called Montrose
Its right at the foot of the Dandenongs
and as you can see is towered over by the face of a mountain range

I'd gone there to take a picture of the War Memorial
and as usual was made aware of how the TV masts are so visible
sitting on top of the range

The contrast of the blue sky and white clouds
was also really evident

To get the best view of these photos click on them
and they will enlarge










For more Skywatch Friday posts from around the world

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    The tree looks great ! Just been reading about snow in Canada and then on to your lovely photos of sun and blue skies. ! Here it's a chilly but sunny afternoon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beautiful!!!!!!!
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos Cathy, thanks for sharing.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy