About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Never a dull moment

Remember the photos of the Dandenongs
I posted for yesterdays Skywatch Friday
Well they were taken this past Monday (Dec.7th)

This is how that lovely range looked
late yesterday afternoon (Dec 10th)

Driving back from Ringwood
it looked as tho' the sky had fallen down on the hills ahead

The photos are quite dark 'cose of the storm ahead
If you enlarge them you'll see the low clouds



I popped into the Kilsyth Oval as I knew there was a good view from there
This is where my boys played football when they were youngsters

From what I could see the rain was pelting down
from one end of the Dandenongs to the other







It poured for quite a while
- high winds, thunder and lightening -
enough for us to turn the computer off.

Today has been cool and dry
Its been a funny ol' December so far
Wonder what January will bring??

3 comments:

  1. you're right it does look as though the sky has fallen down!!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storms make the skies look so powerful and all encompassing, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful photographs. Just assure me that you were not driving in that busy traffic and taking pictures at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy