About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Going up

Guess what!
The man who actually came and gave me a quote
was the one to get the job

Recommended by a friend he's been on time every day
Has worked hard and cleaned up at the end of each day

Not finished yet
But
well on the way

We may have a new roof over the deck by this weekend
One that shades well
and
one that doesn't leak when it rains:)))

1 comment:

  1. Gday Cathy, Slowly making my way around blogland/ How wonderful you will have the roof over the decking in time for Christmas.. love your xmas cacti . I must get a piece from my sister.I have a few Ziggies but not that one.
    have a very Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy