About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Festive December



Well the festive season is here again
- and as well as the real meaning to the season -
for most of us it usually means families, friends, functions and food
beaches, books, cricket matches and ............
anything else that takes your fancy lol

Ginny has a rather nice blog called Sweet Myrtle
and she  running a little meme called Festive December
meaning you can post about anything that is festive
you can read all about it here

So during this month of December
I'll try to post some thoughts and photos of festive goings on
in our household and also in the neighbourhood

Won't be quite as tizzy and tinsley as in the Nothern Hemisphere
It tends to look rather stange in the summer sunshine lol
We have to wait till quite late at night to get that special effect
from a house light up with thousands of lights
but you never know what I'll come up with

3 comments:

  1. Ah, but I do enjoy cooking Christmas Dinner wearing shorts and a Tshirt. And sitting outside at my folks place with a nice glass of wine and a good book.

    Looking forward to reading about Cathy's Christmas's.

    Huggles from me and soft snores from Zebbycat, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to seeing your festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to it....

    I'm in Perth and I intend to share some of the festivities too... if I can beat the heat.

    best wishes
    Ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy